Advanced Street Interviews to Uncover Criminal Activity
October 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| $179
This course teaches various techniques to enable the officer to gain information and determine the accuracy of it during hurried roadside interview.
This course is for patrol officers and detectives to effectively deal with the challenges of a roadside interview. Skills taught will enable officer to manage and control the environment and deal with time constraints. Practical exercises will reinforce instruction.
Our highly-experienced instructors teach how to:
- Identify common criminal behaviors and signals
- Interview management
- Detect deception by analyzing verbal and nonverbal cues
- Developing short-term rapport and conversational skills to extend interview
- Recognizing defense mechanisms and emotional and stress responses
- Ways to overcome denials
- Giving Miranda application, ensure the admissibility of statements, and constitutional requirements
- Effective law enforcement recording
To see our training schedule and to register for courses, www.truesecuritydesign.com. Tab: Pangaro Police Training