This course is for patrol officers and detectives to effectively deal with the challenges of a roadside interview. Skills taught will enable officer to manage and control the environment and deal with time constraints. Practical exercises will reinforce instruction.
Our highly-experienced instructors teach how to:
- Identify common criminal behaviors and signals
- Interview management
- Detect deception by analyzing verbal and nonverbal cues
- Developing short-term rapport and conversational skills to extend interview
- Recognizing defense mechanisms and emotional and stress responses
- Ways to overcome denials
- Giving Miranda application, ensure the admissibility of statements, and constitutional requirements
- Effective law enforcement recording
Register at www.ipvideocorp.com
or Register by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send department contact information including fax number along with attending officer’s name(s) or number of seats you wish to reserve. We will make an invoice and forward it with necessary documents to generate a purchase order.
Discounts: 10% for Multiple Officers and $50 off for officers investing in their own training.
Pangaro Training, part of the True Security Design family, is now a subsidiary of IP Video.
All purchase orders and payments are to be made out to IP Video.