Advanced Street Interviews
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| $179
In-person class…numbers are limited. You may also attend remotely
The Ocean County Police Academy COVID-19 protocols are as follows: Each student/visitor must have their temperature taken each morning. There is a temperature station in the lobby as you enter. You will stand and wait for photo and temperature to register. Students/visitors must remain masked while in the academy. Thank you for your cooperation.
This course is for patrol officers and detectives to effectively deal with the challenges of a roadside interview. Skills taught will enable officer to manage and control the environment and deal with time constraints. Practical exercises will reinforce instruction.
Our highly-experienced instructors teach how to:
- Identify common criminal behaviors and signals
- Interview management
- Detect deception by analyzing verbal and nonverbal cues
- Developing short-term rapport and conversational skills to extend interview
- Recognizing defense mechanisms and emotional and stress responses
- Ways to overcome denials
- Giving Miranda application, ensure the admissibility of statements, and constitutional requirements
- Effective law enforcement recording
- Limited number of IN-PERSON Seats- please indicate at registration if student is to be In-Person or Remote
Register at www.Truesecuritydesign.com tab: Pangaro Police Training, tab: Register
Or Register by email: email@example.com send department contact information including fax number along with attending officer’s name(s) or number of seats you wish to reserve. We will make an invoice and forward it with necessary documents to generate a purchase order.
Phone: 732-779-3406 * www.truesecuritydesign.com
Discounts: 10% for Multiple Officers and $50 off for officers investing in their own training.
Pangaro Training, part of the True Security Design family, is now a subsidiary of IP Video.
All purchase orders and payments are to be made out to IP Video.