Glock Modular Optic System (MOS) Instructor Workshop
May 4, 2022 @ 8:00 am - May 6, 2022 @ 5:00 pm| $500
This course is designed to assist Law Enforcement and Military Firearms Instructors with instructing shooters on the use of the GLOCK pistol with Red Dot Optics.
This course is a dynamic shooting course that requires the ability to stand for long periods of time, shoot on the move, move into and recover quickly from the kneeling and prone positions.
This course is continuing education for current LE and Military Firearms Instructors.
2.5-day class – 20 hours
Students will bring:
– GLOCK MOS Pistol with Optic Mounted
– 1,000 rounds of ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– 10 dummy rounds
– Eye and ear protection
– A quality strong side holster that covers the trigger and trigger guard
– Minimum of 3 magazine and 2 magazine pouches
– A belt to support the pistol and magazine pouches
You are eligible to attend the GLOCK MOS Instructors Workshop if you are one of the following:
– Current Law Enforcement/Military Instructor
– NRA-LE Certified Firearms Instructor
– Completed the GLOCK Operator Course with a level 2, 3, or 4 evaluation score.
To register: https://glocktraining.com/Schedule.aspx