December 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| $189
|Proper handling of incidents involving juveniles is essential.
Whether involved as suspects, victims or witnesses, these cases represent
a special set of issues and proper police response is critical.
|This Course will teach law enforcement officers appropriate methods and procedures to implement with juveniles as suspects, victims or witnesses.
· The intricacies of interviewing juveniles,
· Investigating cases of child abuse as well as missing and runaway juveniles,
· The Uniform State Memorandum of Agreement Between Education and Law Enforcement Officials,
· An overview of Title 2A and 2C Statues specific to juveniles,
· Family Court,
· Sex crimes as well as child victims of pornography and sexting,
· Investigating bullying charges,
· Underage drinking
· Various case studies including investigations of juveniles involved in robberies, sexual assault and homicide.
Segments on objectives of a successful investigation, crime scene management strategies, and interview and interrogation techniques will also be reviewed in the course.
To see our training schedule and to register for courses, visit our website, www.ipvideocorp.com and click on the True Security tab. https://ipvideocorp.com/tsd/pangaro-police-training/spring-2020-courses/