December 7 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $189
This Course will teach law enforcement officers appropriate methods and procedures to implement with juveniles as suspects, victims or witnesses.
- The intricacies of interviewing juveniles,
- Investigating cases of child abuse as well as missing and runaway juveniles,
- The Uniform State Memorandum of Agreement Between Education and Law Enforcement Officials,
- An overview of Title 2A and 2C Statues specific to juveniles,
- Family Court,
- Sex crimes as well as child victims of pornography and sexting,
- Investigating bullying charges,
- Underage drinking
- Various case studies including investigations of juveniles involved in robberies, sexual assault and homicide.
Segments on objectives of a successful investigation, crime scene management strategies, and interview and interrogation techniques will also be reviewed in the course.
Limited number of IN-PERSON Seats- please indicate at registration if student is to be In-Person or Remote
Register at www.Truesecuritydesign.com tab: Pangaro Police Training, tab: Register
Or Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org send department contact information including fax number along with attending officer’s name(s) or number of seats you wish to reserve. We will make an invoice and forward it with necessary documents to generate a purchase order.
Phone: 732-779-3406 * www.truesecuritydesign.com
Discounts: 10% for Multiple Officers and $50 off for officers investing in their own training.
Pangaro Training, part of the True Security Design family, is now a subsidiary of IP Video.
All purchase orders and payments are to be made out to IP Video.