This course is remote only.
Students will identify the various areas of a major investigation and create a road map to ensure all necessary areas are properly covered by the investigator.
A must for New Detectives! Managing the many moving parts of major investigation can be stressful, understanding what is needed for a successful prosecution helps to guide your efforts.
- Major case management goals and objectives,
- Understanding all the components of a major investigation,
- Managing the crime scene,
- Allocating personnel,
- Case reporting and documenting the investigation,
- Managing various types of interviews and choosing the proper forum,
- Tracking leads,
- Managing evidence,
- Evaluating the investigation and debriefing the team,
- Preparation for prosecution.
To register: Click here