This course will provide concepts and tactics of solid leadership and mentoring practices:
- The Critical Shift,
- The rigors of leadership,
- Leading as an executive,
- How to help employees overcome deficits,
- Dealing with a difficult employee,
- Interpersonal relationships,
- Setting standards,
- Enforcing guidelines with compassion,
- Setting and monitoring standards and expectations,
- Leading and managing crisis situations and critical incidents.
The course will emphasize situational analysis as a supervisor. Supervisors will also be instructed how to handle: shift responsibilities, citizen complaints, uniform inspections, documentation practices, employee reviews. Segments will be given on presentations, training, conducting a proper briefing and MOI practices and public relations.
Register at www.ipvideocorp.com
or Register by e-mail: email@example.com
Send department contact information including fax number along with attending officer’s name(s) or number of seats you wish to reserve. We will make an invoice and forward it with necessary documents to generate a purchase order.
Discounts: 10% for Multiple Officers and $50 off for officers investing in their own training.
Pangaro Training, part of the True Security Design family, is now a subsidiary of IP Video.
All purchase orders and payments are to be made out to IP Video.